** Currently the Notion API is in beta stage, so if you are facing any issues try to repeat the integration process again. **
Before integrating Notion to your account, make sure you are logged in to your Notion Workspace
Add a new page to your workspace and give an appropriate Title, e.g. 'Intervue Hiring'
Go to the integrations page in your Intervue profile and click on 'Configure' in the card with title 'Notion'. It will open the Notion integration page
On Notion integrations page, click on the switch next to Enable Integration to enable the Notion integration for your account.
After Enabling the integration. Click on the Button Integrate Notion to start the authorization process.
You will be prompt to a page like this, click on Select Pages button to select the pages you want to give access for logging your Interview Data
Select the workspace you want to log your data. If already selected, please move to next step.
Provide access to the Notion Pages, by clicking on the checkboxes. Dont worry, you can always edit this later.Important ponts to consider, while choosing a page for interview data logging:
- The notion page should be a valid 'Page' not a 'Database' or any other kind of utilities.
- Page Title should not be empty
- For each candidate you take interview of, a new page will be created as a child page of your presently selected page. So, decide your parent page accordingly, with a valid Page title to avoid confusions
You will be redirected to the notion integration page, where you will be given a list of valid pages where you can log your interview data. Click on the page you want to use.
Selecting the page from the list marks the end of your integration process.
A success feedback will appear marking your integration successfull. Now you can save your interview data with great ease.
You can always update your page to which you want to log your interview data by selecting a page from the list of pages.
If you want to provide access to a newly created page in your Notion Workspace, you can click on the url provided and add access to the new notion page.
Points to know before using this integration:
- For each candidate a new Page will be created and titled in the following format: Candidate Name : Candidate Email
- Before each interview, if you want to log the data, make sure you have enabled the integration and for opposite, make sure you have disabled it
- Now Notion integration feature is provided only for Scheduled Interview not for Instant Interview but soon, the feature would be extended for instant interview as well
- Save your Inteview data in your Notion Workspace and access them with ease
- You will get all the data from the interview, such as playback url, interview notes and interviewee name and email.
- You can always edit the logged data and edit the pages, if you want your data to be logged in a different page
- Have a hassle free interviewing experience and a one stop place for all the interview data :)