Adding Interactive Behavior To Web Pages
- Show or hide information with a click
- Change the color of the button
- Browse through multiple images on the webpage
- Put a timer on the website
- Play audio or video on a website
- Display animations
Reveal.js is used to create attractive slide decks with the help of HTML, and these presentations work perfectly on mobile devices and tablets. On the other hand, BespokeJS includes an animated bullet list, responsive scaling, and tons of features.
A client-side script is a programming language that executes its tasks on the client’s machine and doesn’t need to interact with the server to work.
Backend developers use Node.JS for backend work, and it allows developers to handle data updates from the frontend and build scalable internet applications able to process multiple user requests.